Persecution? Good laugh right here .

I tried to get a tract custom produced, I made the tract in google docs for him to transfer and print to send to me. Here was his response after receiving the tract I wanted made😅😂

Screenshot_20200818-105751_Email.jpg

Screenshot_20200818-131054_Email.jpg

• Confused 3

I was kind of expecting this, ironically you'd have better luck getting a completely lost person / company to print for you than such a "christian".

I was surprised, when new in the faith, hearing that the greatest enemies would not be the lost or other religions, but fellow "christians".

It has proven to be very true.

• Like 3

@Vancouver that's funny because I was thinking the same exact thing when this happened earlier. I gave him a good run down on the truth after this and he never responded, typical.

@Piper LT I have yet to see that one I'm going to watch that, but yeah his "good concious" told him not to print the truth regarding the bible version issue, ironic 

• Like 2

Psalm 138:2

I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

• Like 5
  • 3 weeks later...

Philippians 3: 17Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample. 18(For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: 19Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.) 20For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: 21Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

• 2 weeks later...

I find it ironic that the "Christian" did not refute anything with scripture or even make a point outside of opinion, and yet he was worried about the bible being magnified above God's name. I'm not sure how God will deal with people who claim to be saved and ignore the bible version issue, but one day our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ will separate the tares from the wheat. What a sad and horrifying day that will be.

The amount of true bible believers that were tortured and killed just so we could have an English bible so as not to be deceived by Catholicism, yet so many choose deception even after being given the truth.

I honestly don't think people see and understand truth unless they are seeking truth in sincerity. Pride and arrogance will send so many into eternal torment.