I got a Ruckman reference bible a week and a half ago. Haven’t used it a lot but the stuff I have looked up was good
My top 5 books (other than KJB) that have taught me the most:
- One book rightly devided - Simple to read and gives one a good understanding of dispensations.
- Theological Studies Vol 1 & 2 - Explains all the major doctrine and related issues.
- Babylon Religion - Gives a better understanding of the Catholic church
- Body, Soul, and Spirit - Gives the reader a good grounding in the godhead.
- The Christian handbook of Science and Philosophy - Explains the systems of the world.
I also like "Way of Life Encyclopedia", it's a good reference. I do not agree with the author or care for most of his works, but it is a handy volume. I have the html version and the plugin for Bible Analyzer.
I am sure the History of the New Testament Church vol 1 & 2 will be up there, but I have not got to them as of yet.
"One book One Authority" was pretty good, but I like Ruckman's take on things.
Mitch - eol